Thursday, September 27, 2007

Video's of the trip

I realize Vanessa already wrote a bit about the trip, so I thought I would post some sweet videos I took and elaborate on a few things. The first one is of the Noraebong, here is some singing; enough told.



This one is of the excersize park at the top of the mountain. They have these in a lot of places in Korea. Its interesting all of the different equipment they have.



Here is a video of the minibikes we rented. Probably the sweetest experience I have had. It was only $5 for 30 minutes. There were no limits on where we could go, no rules they told us, just let it ride. I thought that was nice, too often when you rent things like this in Canada its A: too expensive and B: has too many rules. Here we could race, drive on the sidewalk/street, ride through parks, anywhere really and we could take them across town. I might have to go back so I can try it again.



Well thats all for now. It took a long time to upload these videos, but its fun so maybe more will come. Shalom,

No comments: