Wednesday, September 5, 2007

the longest birthday ever

So i just experienced probably the longest birthday ever. It has been fun to continue to get birthday greetings a day after my birthday, even though it was still my birthday in Canada. Besides that it was the first time I ate birthday cake with chopsticks.



Things at Connexus are continuing to go well. We have now officially started to teach. Yesterday and today are the first classes for the month. Class rotations work on a monthly basis at Connexus. It will be nice to be done with our first week of teaching and hopefully learn from our mistakes. So far the students have responded well and I feel positive about our role here.
Thank you to everyone for all the birthday greetings! I really appreciate all your thoughts.
Shalom,

1 comment:

Dora said...

Hi you two. I finally got around to checking out your blog. And I'm glad I did. It all looks so exciting and new and you know, different than life in Enkenbach. Smile. Happy belated birthday, Mark. I'm sure it was a memorable one. Looking forward to continuing reading about your adventures!
Love to you both,
Dora