Thursday, September 20, 2007

Newsworthy Points

Lunch Menu for Tuesday: Deep fried Squid, Deep fried Hard Boiled Egg

Weather: Yesterday we got the leftovers from the typhoon that hit China. The storm was downgraded to a tropical storm, which meant it rained alot but not alot of wind. Today's weather: hot and humid.

Two more days to Korean thanksgiving holiday, five days of now work = yeah.

Purchasing: My friends at Connexus walk by "The Beautiful Store" everyday on their way to work. Its a thrift store and they picked this up for me, only $2. Good buy.


Because i feel like adding more pictures to spice things up, here is a picture of my desk. Interesting eh?


That is all, shalom,

1 comment:

Dustin said...

awesome glockenspiel mark- my buddy down here would kill for one of those for only 2 bucks. he freaked out not long ago when he heard one was being sold nearby for 40 dollars. apparently those things are the hot commodity.

I am unsure how this website knows my name, but just in case- its me, Dustin, from Florida.