Friday, September 28, 2007

More pics and stuff

So I wanted to add another Mini-Bike video, but alas it did not work. I dont know why it did not work, but thats life sometimes. So here are some pictures that I like. Just raw, unedited photography.

More Mini-Bike, how I love these things.



These are foot things that appear at different places. They are different shaped rocks that you walk along. This one was fairly long, probably about 500m. It hurts at times, but I guess the idea is to get blood flowing. I'm convinced.



This was a clothing store. Hamburger: makes me think of dresses.


Vikings = Pirates, at least on this ride. I guess they both use boats.

Probably the cutest toilet sign I have ever seen. It was at a Buddhist temple.

There are more, I will have to post again. Shalom,

No comments: