Friday, September 21, 2007

Trees and Chuseok

I am so happy!!! I had heard from some of the teachers that there was a park close to Connexus and only today did I take my first venture to the wonderful spot. It is a Seoul city park so nothing like Assinaboin Park. There was no grass but lots of big trees and benches...enough to make me very happy!

Since next week is Thanksgiving here in Korea we have a holiday! So tomorrow Mark and I (along with Heather, Joel and Kevin) will leave Seoul (for the first time since we arrived on Aug.24) and travel to the cities of Chunchon and Sokcho. This is very exciting! We will be gone until Wednesday evening. We hear the traffic can be pretty bad during this time because most Koreans go to their hometowns to see their families...so I anticipate the travel to be quite interesting.
Happy Chuseok!

No comments: