Monday, November 5, 2007

Weekend - Part 1

This weekend was really nice. We spent a lot of time walking and exploring new areas and the weather was beautiful.

Will and Ana, Mennonite Church Canada workers from Chunchoeon, stayed over at our place on Friday night. On Saturday we explored some of Seoul together. We first went to this market that is a two minute walk from our apartment. You can buy fruit and vegetables, lots of different kinds of rice cakes, fish and more fish and lots of other things as well. The people working at the booths seemed pretty pumped that I was taking pictures. Well, they were saying something to me and smiling, so who knows.
Fish! Some tables even have some fish displayed that have a slit down their middle so all of their guts are pouring out....very appetizing.
Then we walked to Olympic park and walked around. Mark and I went back yesterday to and went for a walk after church...I actually went again today on my way to work. I can't get enough of it!


No comments: