Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Snow!!!!!

Yesterday I was teaching my last class of the day and was having a nice chat with my two students. Suddenly we heard people yelling outside and commotion going on in the other classes. We thought everyone was crazy and continued on in our discussion and then I happened to look out the window and noticed it was snowing. We soon joined the others in the excitment and went outside to see the flakes. Here is a group of students and staff posing by our Connexus sign in the snow. (we are proud of this sign since we only put it up last week...we need more students!)The two women standing to the left of me are my students. It's funny that the snow didn't actually turn up in the picture...but it really was snowing! A few minutes after this picture was taken it did stop and turned to a kind of freezing rain...which made the streets wet and slippery. Luckly our wonderful boss Jae Young gave us a ride home after our class. He lives really close to us. Today there is no proof that it snowed...it has come and gone.

No comments: