Friday, October 5, 2007

blue shiny day

Well its a blue sky kinda day here in Seoul, which is nice since I don't feel we get those very often around here. Too much smog and rain and stuff. Its also Friday here which is also very good. Tomorrow is the weekend and I like that. Tomorrow we are going to a Korean wedding, which should be good but maybe a little awkward. You see, we have never actually met the people who are getting married. She is a friend of another worker here at Connexus and a bunch of us are going. We got an invitation and stuff, but its still a bit wierd.
In other news, the Korean English media seems to talk positively about the North-South Korean summit. So that is good. Here is a quote from the Korean Herald:
"In a landmark joint declaration signed yesterday, leaders of the two Koreas agreed to create a peace zone in the west sea, and to advance multi-national efforts to formally end the Korean War."
There was also discussion surrounding joint economic projects in the North which may help North Korea's economy. So this sounds very positive. I just cant help but include a picture of Kim Jung Ill. He is just a funny looking guy.


In other news I have changed my email address. Hotmail changed their layout and that was the last straw. I have been looking for a reason to leave hotmail and this was it. My new email address is mcwiehler@gmail.com. But i will be checking my old email address as well and emailing anyone who emails me from the new one. Hope all is well wherever you are, shalom,

No comments: