Tuesday, February 5, 2008

interesting first classes

Yesterday we started a new semester, for the sixth time. So again we have to remember a lot of new names but luckly there are some familiar names as well. We usually do the regulary get to know each other activites and it's sometimes awkward because people are shy or nervous. My last class of the day there were only three people in the class, one man and two woman. We were talking about clothes and the one woman said to the man (a younger guy, university student) that she liked his jacket and he responded "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." Not quite the response I was expecting. The woman started fanning herself and we all started laughing...awkward!

In one of my other classes there were four returning students and two new students. Last month that class got pretty tight so the four returning people felt really comfortable with each other. Anyway, we were talking about our weekend and one guy said "I got a new girlfriend on the weekend." and then he said "and you know her"...all of the returning students were all really excited and right away guessed the woman who was in our class last month who hadn't come back this month. They had just met last month in my class...love began in my class!!!!! Oh, look what connexus can do. Anyway, so this student had told me about his new girlfriend before class and told me that it was a secret. After class he told me with a big grin on his face "it is no longer a secret."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the best. I laughed so hard reading about the most beautiful woman in the world. So good.