Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ballerina in love with a Bboy

On Sunday I had the pleasure of attending a music performance with some co-workers and students. It was at this cute little theatre in the artsy area of the city. My student called me Saturday to invite me to the show and I couldn't quite understand all that she was saying so when I agreed to go I thought we were going to a ballet. Later I realized it was a ballet plus a lot more hip hop dance. The story was about a ballerina who falls in love with a b-boy. Here is the star b-boy that Heather and I are posing with. At the end of the show everyone in the audience was welcome to get their pictures taken with the dancers...we chose to just take one with the sign instead.
Some of the show was kind of cheesy but the dancing was really awesome. I wish I could spin on my head like some of those guys.


Crazyness...I don't know how they spin like the do....


No comments: