Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bjork

On Saturday night I went to a Bjork concert with some friends. I just want to share that it was amazing! And the stadium was more like a hall so we weren't as far away from the stage that we thought we might be. Of course she had a very unique outfit on, no swan this time but she still stayed with the bird theme. She had her forehead painted like a bird that glowed in the dark, pretty clever I thought. And her outfit was this ruffle bird like thing. She also had a small brass band with her (as well as other musicians) and the band was all dressed up as birds, they were really cute. There was no opening act and I was surprised with how excited I felt when the lights went out and she came on to the stage...there was so much energy in that room! And the show was amazing!

No comments: