Monday, December 10, 2007

Should be working

Christmas is almost here which means a week vacation. This is nice. It also means that we are going to have a Christmas party next week with students, which means that we wont have classes that night which is a nice break in planning. I am excited to go traveling again, but am going with the knowledge that I will return to an even busier schedule. Since in January and February there are no classes at University, Connexus is really busy as they all go to private schools for extra practice. We will be teaching eight classes. But they have changed the schedule around which means I might be getting off at 9pm on mon,wed,fri instead of 10pm. That will be nice

This weekend was good. Some of the students in my High Basic English class took us (me, ness, joel and heather) out for a night on the town. This consisted of a boat ride down the Han River at night, followed by supper and we ended the night with a Luxury Norae Bong experience (with free ice cream). I took videos but I cant seem to upload them. So here are some pictures instead.


On the boat, it was cold.


Eating supper, it was spicy.


Singing and dancing, it was fun.

I will try to upload the videos. Here's hoping.

No comments: