Friday, December 21, 2007

Connexus/KAC Christmas Party!

Yesterday was our christmas party at connexus. So now I am totally in holiday mode...but I still have two classes to teach tonight...I will make it. The party consisted of lots of food, lots and lots of students, a silent auction, and some christmas carols. It was a lot of fun but crazy because the place was so packed! Here is a picture with Joel and some of my interview students. They were one of the firsts to arrive and the lasts to leave. I think they are pretty awesome! Mark and I were the MC's of the evening and we didn't really know what we are doing, so here we are a bit confused. It all worked out in the end, just a bit chaotic.
Singing some Christmas carols. Notice Mark playing the ukulele.
Group shot...this is even after some students had left...so many people!
A fancy collage of the pictures that my student took. The Christmas cookies were baked by Heather and Karen and were so tasty!So, that was the party, again, Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I
must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a fair price?
Thank you, I appreciate it!

Here is my site find out more