Tuesday, December 4, 2007

last day of semester number 3

Well, we are now entering the fourth semester. Since semesters are so short they just go by so fast! Here is an overview of my classes from yesterday. In my 4:00 interview class I gave my two students a separate formal "practice" interview and then the three of us went out for italian food.Here is a picture of the pizza we ate. The white circles are squid, and you can see the mussels and the shrimp. I'm not a big seafood fan but I tried everything and it was actually pretty good. I still can't get used to the rubbery texture of squid...maybe someday.
Here is my 6:30pm class. We spent the class eating snacks and playing "Would you rather"...they all had to think of a "would you rather" scenario...they came up with some funny ideas.
My second last class of the evening was a no show. There are only two students in that class and they both didn't show up...so I just took the time and relaxed. My last class of the day is a speaking class. We went out to a coffee shop. Joel teaches the writing class which is right before the speaking class so we all went out together.
That was my day. I guess I should start planning for tonight. Time to work!

No comments: