Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our new home

So, we are all moved in! This weekend was very exhausting so I'm really happy we are all settled in now. And hopfully now I'm a little stronger after carrying a lot of our furniture down five flights of stairs! My arms are still a little sore. So here are some pictures of our new place. Your eyes will probably be drawn to our lovely pink wall with white flowers. Yes, I noticed this right away as well. Adds a little colour to the room. And I'm really happy because we have a bathtub...the door beside our lovely "closet" is the door to the bathroom..still no shower curtain so the bathroom still gets wet but that's okay.
Welcome to our kitchen. The clear door to the left is the door to a tiny room that pretty much only fits our washing machine and our suitcase.
I thought I would give you a close up of the wall. Doesn't it just make you happy....maybe?
So, we really like the place. Still small but it's big enough for us. The area is a little quieter as well than our last place. It feels more like a residential area. When we look out our window we don't see any flouriscent lights only the neighboring apartments. But a 10 second walk and we see the lights again. We also walk down a really crazy busy shopping and business street on our way to work. The best part of the walk is the thrift store that we pass everyday...these are hard to come by in Seoul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds (and looks) really good! Do I see a whole bathtub in your place?
You should post pictures of your view and your walk to work!

Vanessa said...

okay, I'll get on that! :)