Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Korea vs. Jordan

On Saturday we had the pleasure of going to a soccer game at the World Cup Stadium in Seoul along with two Connexus students. I love being in a stadium. I haven't experienced it very often so every time it's kind of exciting. The first half was really good and Korea's best player Ji-Sung Park scored two goals. The second half was a bit disapointing with Jordan scoring two goals....oh well. We still had a good time...a highlight was a wave going around the stadium three times! Yes, three times!
On our way home Mark got stopped by a man who wanted to interview him about the game. Maybe he will be famous...
...side note...I think my English is getting worse....after teaching it it should be better, shouldn't it? But I seem to have gotten into a habit of simplifying my speech too much that it now sounds bad...this is not good.

2 comments:

m Ark said...

actually, park ji sung only got one goal, it was baik ju young (i think) who got the other one

Vanessa said...

opps...I really thought he scored both...