Monday, March 3, 2008

community meal & a haircut

Once a month the Connexus and KAC community goes out for a meal together. This time we went to this beautiful traditonal Korean restaurant almost outside of Seoul. The food just kept coming...it was pretty tasty...although I have to say I'm not crazy about the seaweed and rice mixture...maybe it will grow on me.
Our group was about 15 and we all squished into our beloved connexus van which does not sit 15...
We all call the van "Cheap Grace." I think the van company name has the word grace in it and the vehicle was bought for a really cheap price, therefore the name Cheap Grace was born. Our first day in Korea Jae Young picked us up in this...it has seen better days...it used to be painted really colorfully...I think it needs that again.
And...I got a haircut. Heather came over on Saturday and chopped off a lot of my hair. Here she is today just touching it up a bit at work.
That is all. Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments: